The Zebra barcode scanner is used in all barcode scanning applications with highly demanding requirements, including handheld scanners for retail product barcoding systems. It comes with a rugged design to cater to harsh conditions.
To use the scanner, simply place it on your item or label and wait about half a second before taking it off. Make sure the red scan line aligns directly above the center of the code to ensure reliable scanning.
1) The first advantage of this zebra barcode scanner is the limited need for a line-of-sight. It can quickly and accurately scan barcodes that are nearly perpendicular to it and those placed underneath it.
2) It has an anti-rotational design to keep your hands free when you’re scanning items in different applications, allowing you to adjust the scanner manually without affecting its performance.
3) On top of that, you don’t need any batteries to use this since power comes from the device itself during scanning, so no additional costs will be added on top of your regular purchase price.
4) A related advantage is its high durability, making it highly reliable in harsh working environments where there are lots of things to knock it around since this device is built to take on high-impact situations.
5) There is no need for additional software because you can use your regular device’s scanning capabilities with this barcode scanner. This reduces costs and the need for complex installation processes that might end up slowing down your system if you do not have the right IT workforce or knowledge at hand.
6) The last advantage of the zebra barcode scanner is its ease of use, allowing employees unfamiliar with how these scanners work to learn quickly through a quick training session. Simply place it on an item directly above …